Monday, January 28, 2008

EXCELLENCE AWARD AND A TAG

Yippeeee...This January's so lucky and exciting for me. New Friends, New Awards, New tags and lots of fun.

Recently, I received an awesome award and a tag from Mr Viruz. Thanx buddy.

My Award:




I'm honoured to receive this Excellence in writing Award for the post LEAVE THE PAST BAGGAGE BEHIND. Thank you Mr Viruz for the award and giving me the pleasure to be the part of it.


My Tag:

Do you believe in life after death?

Well, I do and don't..Sounds crazy answer.. It's 50/50. I don't believe because it didn't happen to me yet ;).. and I do because there are many incidents and proofs that signifies the life after death.


Now for the tagging part:

Everyone are welcome.. Drop your views, share/pass it to your friends.


HAPPY TAGGING GUYS

8 comments:

WoW said...

what can I say, congrats again Dann.

Unknown said...

I believe in life after death but I don't believe in heaven or hell.

bluecrystaldude said...

congrats dann!

I believe in after death and everything in between, plus heaven and hell :D

WoW said...

You have been tagged by me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dann, you deserve it for all your hard work. I do just love your site.

Love and Lots of blessings,
AngelBaby

Rose world said...

Congrats Dann!! You deserve it!!

Er, as for the life after death, I dont know too! It hasnt happen to me, so I really dont have the answer to it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the award Dann...

As for life after death? Hmmnnn... I don't believe so... I don't know.. it's hard to explain.. but I don't believe in such :D

waliz said...

congrats dann...my opinion is same like bluecrystaldude..after all we shared the same belief and religion!